The goal of our Home Fellowship Groups is to provide a context where Biblical discipleship, loving fellowship and mutual encouragement may occur. To that end, we want to create a homely atmosphere in which Christians can get to know and care for each other. Therefore, we encourage every member of Goodwood Baptist Church to join a Home Fellowship Group in order to grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
We recommend the following format for our Home Fellowship Groups:
- The format will be fellowship, Bible study and prayer.
- The Sunday sermon will be used for further study and application.
- The meeting place should encourage participation (fixed or rotation).
- The time of meeting should be chosen to accomodate most.
- 1.5 Hours is a reasonable time to have a meaningful home fellowship.
- Those who want to leave early or arrive later should feel free to do so.
- The time for fellowship and prayer during the meeting can be rotated to accomodate the above.
We have Home Fellowship Groups in the following areas:
Each Home Fellowship Group meet at different times. Contact the church office for more details (+27 21 591 8041).